Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What I May Have Left Out

What else happened March 27,2010 that I left out? Oh! after we played that shooting game for an hour we decided to play some other games for about five minutes because these games were no fun, then I suggested that we go down to best buy for no reason the gang agreed so off we went down the side walk from Malco to Best Buy we arrived at best buy and had to leave five minutes later in order to get our tickets for Hot Tub Time Machine. On the way back started running ahead for no reason in his actual Indiana Jones hat so I started singing the Theme to Indiana Jones and the other two guys I was with joined in and that was pretty funny to us at the time. Then his hat blew off and into the street I told he not to get run over in a joking fashion then once he returned with said hat I remarked on him running into the street in the first place. then we got the tickets for the second movie we were going to see. I enjoyed that day for it was the first time in a while that I had spent a whole day just hanging out a doing stuff. I usually work or just sleep so I had fun that day like I hadn't in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment