Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Malco

A while back I mentioned that I would be seeing two movies in the near future, How To Train Your Dragon and Hot Tub Time Machine. I would now exactly when I would be going by now if it wasn't for Malco Theatres. I have visited Malco.com for days and even now they still have not posted the showtimes for Friday yet which is when both movies come out. I am supposed to bring a lot of people to see both of these as part of a last big thing to do before I graduate but, I can't tell these people when to go because the showtimes are still not available. so right now I'm not to happy with Malco and I wish they would post the showtimes sooner rather than later. Well I'm going to check Malco.com again to see if maybe now they have it up, so see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment